tickets

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

manager65
Chief

tickets

Post by manager65 »

Need tickets for the finals. Grandson & I planned to go if vandy makes it to the finals. If I dont get them b4 we go what are the chances I get them on the street at the stadium?

oakparkDore
Vice Admiral

Re: tickets

Post by oakparkDore »

manager65 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:25 pm Need tickets for the finals. Grandson & I planned to go if vandy makes it to the finals. If I dont get them b4 we go what are the chances I get them on the street at the stadium?
I’ve always bought (or been given by an Omahan) tickets on the street before the game. When I’ve bought them, it’s always face value or below as Omaha strictly enforces scalping laws. It’s very easy with paper tickets.

However, this year they went fully electronic, so you’ll need a Ticketmaster account to receive them.
SCSA
Captain

Re: tickets

Post by SCSA »

Official NCAA site showing quite a few seats on "Verified Resale". Pricey for anything field level atm, but I don't know how they compare to face value. I reckon availability will increase once NC State people wake up this morning and either Texas or Miss State go home.
Locked Previous topicNext topic