Stadium Improvements

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

VANDFAN
Rear Admiral

Stadium Improvements

Post by VANDFAN »

Upgraded Stadium Fan Experience: Improvements will include premium seating options, hospitality space, upgraded food and beverage options and other fan amenities.

Does anyone have any details?

I wonder how food improvements go? They are directly related to sales and several of the stadium spots are usually empty.

Not enough money to do much to improve seating like seatbacks. I really hope more seating is not in the mix. There is a fixed amount of VU fans, other seating is for the invading hoards.

DS2001
Rear Admiral

Re: Stadium Improvements

Post by DS2001 »

Great questions VANDFAN, I can`t say for sure, but judging by comments I heard from CSL, I think they are looking to upgrade the food menus with more affordable options as well as streamlining the offerings available on gameday. The current concourses are too crowded with these food vendors. Also, CSL said there are "opportunities" for facilities in the North and south end zone portions of the stadium. I think there are going to be significant enhancements of the gameday Home and Visitor locker rooms. Seems like a lot of things on the table for football.
Seadog73
Admiral

Re: Stadium Improvements

Post by Seadog73 »

And I think CSL said detailed plans would be out sometime this summer, with construction on Football Ops and Basketball Ops buildings starting right after the upcoming football season.
Locked Previous topicNext topic