AOG: "Opportunity Vanderbilt: An Explainer"

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Good2BGold
Vice Admiral

AOG: "Opportunity Vanderbilt: An Explainer"

Post by Good2BGold »

Excellent explanation of the baseball scholarship situation at VU by Tom Stephenson of Anchor of Gold:

Opportunity Vanderbilt: An Explainer

DeefromAtlanta
Admiral

Re: AOG: "Opportunity Vanderbilt: An Explainer"

Post by DeefromAtlanta »

Great explanation. Good luck getting most detractors to read and understand the content.
Cardsanddores
Rear Admiral

Post by Cardsanddores »

Yep. The Mississippi schools are way overpriced BTW... terrible schools. All other schools in the SEC are at least decent.
DeefromAtlanta wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 6:05 pm Great explanation. Good luck getting most detractors to read and understand the content.
DS2001
Rear Admiral

Post by DS2001 »

I’m going to print this off, enlarge it, frame it, and hang it in my office. My Vawl baseball Associates will read it, but due to their UT degree, never understand it. I’m an MTSU alum... I understand it!
Commodoredave
Rear Admiral

Post by Commodoredave »

Really nice work on this. I'm so sick of the "unlimited scholarship" comments everytime we win another championship. This won't change many minds of the blind sheep out there, but it should satisfy the handful of reasonable people and help Vandy fans better understand themselves.
Locked Previous topicNext topic