Video: QB AJ Swann, Coaches Lezynski (LBs) and Jackson (DBs) talk after Fall Practice No. 6 (Tue Aug. 1)

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Vandy187187
Rear Admiral

Re: Video: QB AJ Swann, Coaches Lezynski (LBs) and Jackson (DBs) talk after Fall Practice No. 6 (Tue Aug. 1)

Post by Vandy187187 »

Coach Lezynski, really like him. Seems genuine, excited, good energy. Like his honesty answering questions too. We need big things from our LB this season.

He could use some practice in interviews not swaying back and forth like a pendulum though ;). I'm sure CCL will critique him that way but say good job in that 10 min interview.
Seadog73
Admiral

Re: Video: QB AJ Swann, Coaches Lezynski (LBs) and Jackson (DBs) talk after Fall Practice No. 6 (Tue Aug. 1)

Post by Seadog73 »

While CCL coaches Lezynski about the swaying, and how distracting it is, he needs to bring Coach Lynch into the room and do the same for him. And as was said last year, it would be nice if we could actually hear the questions. But all of these issues are pretty minor in the scheme of things. I am just glad we have these clips to see what is going on.
Nashmann
Admiral

Post by Nashmann »

Not hearing the questions has been happening for years....not just the football interviews. It's an easy fix....come on Vandy!
"I have not yet begun to fight!" ....John Paul Jones AD* AD* @GAD @AD
Locked Previous topicNext topic