Greetings from the Centennial State

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

BrentVU
Site Admin

Greetings from the Centennial State

Post by BrentVU »

Hopped a flight to Denver this morning, caught the Rockies-Giants game in the afternoon at Coors Field. The Giants featured two former Dores in their starting lineup, Mike Yastrzemski and Curt Casali, so I had to root for the Giants. They made a ninth-inning comeback and won 7-4.

Being in town a few days early helps me get a "feel" for the game. Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow, probably some mountain sightseeing, but I know I'll be in FoCo by Saturday night.

CrimeDore
Captain

Re: Greetings from the Centennial State

Post by CrimeDore »

Some friends and I will be in Denver Thursday night and then on to Fort Collins on Friday.
BrentVU
Site Admin

Post by BrentVU »

Also decided to arrive early to get my cheering lungs accustomed to the mile-high atmosphere.
VandyManners
Lieutenant

Post by VandyManners »

I love me some Colorado. Denver has a great Burger at a place called the Cherry Cricket. If I remember they actually cook on Charcoal. It was good....We went 2 times it was so good. Have fun, safe travels.
shelbz75
Rear Admiral

Post by shelbz75 »

The Natural Science Museum & the Denver Zoo are both awesome! We went to both a few years back before heading to Breckenridge.
Locked Previous topicNext topic