kumar Rocker

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

commadore
Admiral

kumar Rocker

Post by commadore »

Did he not enroll in school at the beginning of the year? I thought he was going to be a big part of the team, but right now is not even listed on the roster.
Anyone have any ideas?

vujoe
Vice Admiral

Re: kumar Rocker

Post by vujoe »

I thought he pitched last week.
vujoe
Vice Admiral

Post by vujoe »

From the vucommodres. com reporting on the OSU game.
"Vanderbilt freshman Kumar Rocker headlined a largely stellar day for the Commodores on the mound. The right-hander struck out eight consecutive batters and permitted just a walk in three hitless innings."
Haptown
Lieutenant

Post by Haptown »

commadore wrote:Did he not enroll in school at the beginning of the year? I thought he was going to be a big part of the team, but right now is not even listed on the roster.
Anyone have any ideas?
My advice is to look for the roster for 2019 rather than relying on the 2018 roster. Now finding the 2019 on the vucommodores.com website is a different story.

But it just so happens you can find it here http://14powers.com/vanderbilt/2019-van ... ll-roster/
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

Isimply must have opened the same box twice. Ten batters, nine outs, six Ks. Pretty stout. Makes me feel much better.
Also thought I was looking at this year's roster. Oh well. Thanks.
Locked Previous topicNext topic