OC Register: Dodgers’ Walker Buehler and Braves’ Dansby Swanson have been close friends since Vanderbilt

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

commadore
Admiral

Buehler Slated to start Game 7 tonight

Post by commadore »

Huge start and vote of confidence for Walker. Vandy Nation needs to get behind this fine young man.
geeznotagain
Admiral

Re: Buehler Slated to start Game 7 tonight

Post by geeznotagain »

commadore wrote:Huge start and vote of confidence for Walker. Vandy Nation needs to get behind this fine young man.

I've never much liked the Dodgers, but with Machado on the squad, that's the tipping point. Can't root for them. Best case, I guess, is that Walker pitches 8 scoreless innings, is taken out for a PH, and the Brew Crew win it in the bottom of the 9th.
commadore
Admiral

Re: Buehler Slated to start Game 7 tonight

Post by commadore »

geeznotagain wrote:
commadore wrote:Huge start and vote of confidence for Walker. Vandy Nation needs to get behind this fine young man.

I've never much liked the Dodgers, but with Machado on the squad, that's the tipping point. Can't root for them. Best case, I guess, is that Walker pitches 8 scoreless innings, is taken out for a PH, and the Brew Crew win it in the bottom of the 9th.
Know what you mean. Being a Braves fan from when they first moved to Atlanta, and them being in the West for so many years (go figure), I always hated them. But I think I'll root for them over Boston...the best team money can buy. Four games to two, with Buehler and Price each getting two wins. Ha.
geeznotagain
Admiral

Re: OC Register: Dodgers’ Walker Buehler and Braves’ Dansby Swanson have been close friends since Vanderbilt

Post by geeznotagain »

Have I mentioned that I hate Machado? Looks like I'm going to have to watch that prima donna/prick for another week or so. I hope Price and friends drill him a couple of times in the ribs -- per game.
Locked Previous topicNext topic