2019 schedule guesstimates?

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

fldore
Vice Admiral

2019 schedule guesstimates?

Post by fldore »

I know the schedule won't get released for another month or so, but does anyone have an idea who we'll play at home and who on the road this year? Don't follow the baseball schedules as closely year to year to know if the conference matchups are pretty much set in stone in future years the way football is. I'm assuming we'll also do our usual non-conference trip out west and host somebody from out there as well.

SV# VU# Fl@g @AD
AuricGoldfinger
Fleet Admiral

Re: 2019 schedule guesstimates?

Post by AuricGoldfinger »

Rumor has it we are playing in an early season event in Scottsdale with Virginia, TCU, and Cal State-Fullerton.

A&M has released their schedule and we are going to College Station March 15-17. Arkansas has released their schedule as well and the Hogs come to Nashville April 12-14 in what should be a doozy of a series.

I haven't heard of any other confirmed games yet.
dore43
Rear Admiral

Post by dore43 »

VU @ Texas A&M March 15-17
VU @ UGA April 5-7
VU @ MTSU April 9
Arkansas @ VU April 12-14
Auburn @ VU April 26-28
MTSU @ VU May 14

Is the list I have so far.

@GAD
fldore
Vice Admiral

Post by fldore »

Cool thanks. Arkansas should be a great series. I'll book a hotel for that weekend and plan on doing that. Also like the trip to UGA the weekend before.

Planning to go to Arizona in November. May need to reconsider and go in February(or march) for this tourney.
SV# VU# Fl@g @AD
vu2003rpl
Captain

Post by vu2003rpl »

a tailgating friend of ours also mentioned the Scottsdale thing at the D-Backs or maybe Rockies facility this weekend at ND. I thought it was odd there are no Arizona teams in it?
ANCHORDOWN1
Rear Admiral

Post by ANCHORDOWN1 »

I think we are supposed to play a weekend series at Duke this year. I would imagine that would be in February or early March.
GooseJones15
Lieutenant

Post by GooseJones15 »

Here is the conference schedule with one west division opponent not listed: Auburn,tenn.,mizz,fla.,ark home. Georgia ,Kentucky,,South Carolina,and a+m there.
Locked Previous topicNext topic