Remember the Walk off against MSU

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Remember the Walk off against MSU

Post by charlestonalum »

go to:
https://youtu.be/q4RqrSNg4Es
you can see our own Don Yates dressed in black taking some photos of the celebration

admin
Site Admin

Re: Remember the Walk off against MSU

Post by admin »

That was a heck of a series. Nate and my cousin's son, Clay, were thrilled to get your tix for the finale. Believe me, they made good use of them. They almost got thrown out rooting so hard for the 'Dores.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Don Yates - Publisher, http://www.vandymania.com Fl@g
VanDSIRROM
Admiral

Post by VanDSIRROM »

admin wrote:That was a heck of a series. Nate and my cousin's son, Clay, were thrilled to get your tix for the finale. Believe me, they made good use of them. They almost got thrown out rooting so hard for the 'Dores.
ONLY at Vanderbilt would fans get kicked out because they rooted too hard for the Home Team!!! :( :( :(
"For when the One Great Scorer comes to write against your name--He marks--not that you won or lost--but how you played the game." Grantland Rice, VU Alumnus

@AD @AD @AD @AD
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

VanDSIRROM wrote:
admin wrote:That was a heck of a series. Nate and my cousin's son, Clay, were thrilled to get your tix for the finale. Believe me, they made good use of them. They almost got thrown out rooting so hard for the 'Dores.
ONLY at Vanderbilt would fans get kicked out because they rooted too hard for the Home Team!!! :( :( :(
As opposed to the drunk MSU fans that sat behind us, huh. :)
Locked Previous topicNext topic