week-end rotation anyone know?

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

sidewalkdore
Commander

week-end rotation anyone know?

Post by sidewalkdore »

Fact or speculation

commadore
Admiral

Re: week-end rotation anyone know?

Post by commadore »

Zilch from VUcommodores.com. And of course the link to the broadcast doesn't work as usual.
sidewalkdore
Commander

Post by sidewalkdore »

IMG Just said: Fellows, King and Day....just like last weekend, Raby from the BP.
sidewalkdore
Commander

Post by sidewalkdore »

commadore wrote:Zilch from VUcommodores.com. And of course the link to the broadcast doesn't work as usual.

working for me
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

sidewalkdore wrote:
commadore wrote:Zilch from VUcommodores.com. And of course the link to the broadcast doesn't work as usual.

working for me

I got there by going and finding it. Click on it and nothing.
Word on Rayby? Anything?
Versus75
Admiral

Re: week-end rotation

Post by Versus75 »

I did not see any Game Notes on vucommodores.com ala the Duke series. Don't know why it should be any different for another weekend series.

As you saw, though, Raby pitched in relief again. He worked three good innings; may be ready for a 5-inning start next week.

As for the video, the link on the schedule page doesn't always work (as was the case today), but if you click on MORE and then click on the SEC+ link you can usually get the game. If that fails as well, go to espn3.com, watchespn.com or the espn app to get the game.
GooseJones15
Lieutenant

Post by GooseJones15 »

Vandy baseball twitted it before game 1
commadore
Admiral

Re: week-end rotation

Post by commadore »

Versus75 wrote:I did not see any Game Notes on vucommodores.com ala the Duke series. Don't know why it should be any different for another weekend series.

As you saw, though, Raby pitched in relief again. He worked three good innings; may be ready for a 5-inning start next week.

As for the video, the link on the schedule page doesn't always work (as was the case today), but if you click on MORE and then click on the SEC+ link you can usually get the game. If that fails as well,go to espn3.com, watchespn.com or the espn app to get the game.
That is what I did. But there were game notes for Duke. Thought their might be this weekend too. Oh well. I'll take 15-0.
Commodoredave
Rear Admiral

Post by Commodoredave »

No real reason to change until Raby is 100%, but I still believe Gillis will end up somewhere on the rotation and possibly the weekend. He was outstanding last week. What a luxury it is to have talent like that in the bullpen.
Locked Previous topicNext topic