Mississippi State coach out after three games

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

AuricGoldfinger
Fleet Admiral

Mississippi State coach out after three games

Post by AuricGoldfinger »

Andy Cannizaro "resigned" this morning, but in truth was apparently fired with cause for something that occurred off the field. He had just started his second season at MSU. The Bulldogs were swept at Southern Miss this past weekend.

ScrappyDore
Captain

Re: Mississippi State coach out after three games

Post by ScrappyDore »

Wow, was just coming to post this. Looks like former UK head coach, and current MSU pitching coach, Gary Henderson will serve as head coach for now.
VUadmiral
Commander

Post by VUadmiral »

One of my buddies is an MSU graduate and sent me the news this AM about it. Supposedly the BB coach hooked up with the football recruiting coordinator who followed Mullen to FL. I don't know if this is all of it or even if its accurate but that is what he told me. He has not told me wrong before so I am passing it on.

The Admiral
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

VUadmiral wrote:One of my buddies is an MSU graduate and sent me the news this AM about it. Supposedly the BB coach hooked up with the football recruiting coordinator who followed Mullen to FL. I don't know if this is all of it or even if its accurate but that is what he told me. He has not told me wrong before so I am passing it on.

The Admiral
Huh? Don't follow
ScrappyDore
Captain

Post by ScrappyDore »

VUadmiral wrote:One of my buddies is an MSU graduate and sent me the news this AM about it. Supposedly the BB coach hooked up with the football recruiting coordinator who followed Mullen to FL. I don't know if this is all of it or even if its accurate but that is what he told me. He has not told me wrong before so I am passing it on.

The Admiral
He hooked up with another man?
Commodoredave
Rear Admiral

Post by Commodoredave »

It's a young gal who worked for the department under Mullen.
Locked Previous topicNext topic