4pm updated start for Sat.

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

DS2001
Rear Admiral

4pm updated start for Sat.

Post by DS2001 »

Per VUcommodores.com

commadore
Admiral

Re: 4pm updated start for Sat.

Post by commadore »

And radio, so far, is two jokers talking about every sport but Vandy. Don't know who they are, or what is going on, but IT AIN'T VANDY baseball. vucommodores.com says the coverage starts at 3:45. Not there as of 3:57. I am going to be sorely pi$$ed if I have to listen to those idiots on ESPN talk about Auburn and Kentucky while Florida "no-fouls" us all over the court, then get no freaking coverage for our baseball team. What is up with that crap. CAN YOU TELL I AM TICKED?

Finally get radio, but no game tracker. If this was the medical school, they would fire every freaking employee (other than coaches) and start over.
memphisVUalum
Vice Admiral

Post by memphisVUalum »

How do I find this game on the internet as for radio? If I lived within terrestrial radio coverage I would be there.
memphisVUalum
Vice Admiral

Post by memphisVUalum »

Found it on the Tune In app on my phone via the Vanderbilt IMG Sports network there.

At the end of 5 innings it’s 2-2
memphisVUalum
Vice Admiral

Post by memphisVUalum »

Sounds on the radio like more Duke fans than VU fans in the stands at our home field, or at least more vocal than our fans. We are down 4-2 after 6 innings.
BWestbrook
Rear Admiral

Post by BWestbrook »

Scott playing really well!
memphisVUalum
Vice Admiral

Post by memphisVUalum »

4-4 after 7

Raby in to pitch
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

memphisVUalum wrote:How do I find this game on the internet as for radio? If I lived within terrestrial radio coverage I would be there.
Easiest is to go to vucommodores.com, go to sports, baseball, schedule, individual game, and click on "listen" and the little headphones. Same with gametracker when working.
memphisVUalum
Vice Admiral

Post by memphisVUalum »

commadore wrote:
memphisVUalum wrote:How do I find this game on the internet as for radio? If I lived within terrestrial radio coverage I would be there.
Easiest is to go to vucommodores.com, go to sports, baseball, schedule, individual game, and click on "listen" and the little headphones. Same with gametracker when working.
I use the Vandy app on my phone usually for the game play by plays but it wasn’t working for baseball so I went for TuneIn and found it. However I should have remembered to go to VUCommodores in the schedule but didn’t see that. The tune in app is working well.

If I were using my computer I probably would have checked the vucommodores schedule site first.

We have to score now. Last at bat and behind by one run.
memphisVUalum
Vice Admiral

Post by memphisVUalum »

: (

Fell just short, 4-5
Hope some VU fans come to the rubber match tomorrow. Heard a lot of duke cheering on the radio
charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Post by charlestonalum »

We need to win series. Duke has come a long way in baseball and we are young, but we have the better team.
Locked Previous topicNext topic