Looking for college baseball scores ...

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Versus75
Admiral

Looking for college baseball scores ...

Post by Versus75 »

... and I found that d1baseball.com is now charging $9.99 for a season's worth of scores. That's not a bad price, but it's $9.99 more than the site has charged in the past. I don't know if that includes links to live stats and box scores.

The site has more premium content now and I may subscribe at some point, but I'm a cheapskate and would rather get this info for free.

So far, the best I have found is warrennolan.com: http://warrennolan.com/baseball/2018/sc ... e=Top%2025

secsports.com has all the content you want for SEC TEAMS, but what about around the country? Any suggestions?

ScrappyDore
Captain

Re: Looking for college baseball scores ...

Post by ScrappyDore »

I had a membership to D1baseball the first year and cancelled when the season ended. But for some reason I have been getting the premium content anyways ever since. I guess it is a glitch or something. So, I was surprised when I could not get access to the scoreboard. If anybody does have it, is it worth 9.99? I mean it is just scores right? Or have they included live box scores? Game highlights? I just don't understand charging for scores. Besides, I am scared if I buy the scores I will lose my free premium content. Guess I could do it with another email using a different browser.

I used warrennolan.com as well. It seems to be the best spot I could find as well. It is a little behind but it is free. Plus they update the RPI's in real time. So there's that. D1baseball does not do that.
ScrappyDore
Captain

Post by ScrappyDore »

This looks promising. I will check it out tomorrow and let you know.

Scoreboard
dcdore
Admiral

Post by dcdore »

ScrappyDore wrote:This looks promising. I will check it out tomorrow and let you know.

Scoreboard
Since they don't have the final for our game yesterday, I would say it's not particularly reliable.
Always hopeful; rarely optimistic. @GAD
AuricGoldfinger
Fleet Admiral

Post by AuricGoldfinger »

I downloaded the D1baseball app yesterday (now available for both Android and iPhone), and when I first opened it there was a message saying that the access to content was $7.99 for the season. But I am still able to see scores on it. I don't know if that is a temporary thing or a glitch or if scores will be available for free.
3rdFloorDyer
Captain

Post by 3rdFloorDyer »

Followed scores in real time on ESPN free app.
Locked Previous topicNext topic