Search found 5 matches

Return

by dallasdore
Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Myles Stute commits to South Carolina

This was all very NIL related. Here is the story I got... The Vanderbilt Collective offered Stute a deal that if he signed with another SEC team, they will sponsor him by paying $200 per missed 3 point shot and an additional $100 for each time he let a ballhandler blow by him. He figured hey, I can ...
by fldore
Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

It's hard to know who or what to blame. Heck, every one of these transfers could represent unique individual circumstances. Malik Dia and Noah Shelby obviously didn't leave for NIL opportunities at Belmont and Rice, respectively. Neither did QMB or Trey Thomas, and I kind of doubt Myles Stute left ...
by MemorialMagic
Tue May 16, 2023 8:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Some Tyrin news

Honestly, this is hard to take. This school and staff has put a lot into Tyrin, and he treats us this way? Free education at a top 20 university for one. Lots of hours working with him to develop his skills. Got him a lot of air time and plenty of promotional work by the Vandy marketing department. ...
by mathguy
Thu May 18, 2023 1:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: OK Back To Recruiting

What if Dort gets an injury next year like he did this year? Then what? Then we remember the time Vandy made the sweet 16 with Ross Neltner pretending he was a center. I love small lineups and think they can work like they did in 93 as well with Elder at PF, but both the 93 and 07 teams had all Ame...
by MemorialMagic
Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Stackhouse

Can someone help me understand the negativity that so many people exhibit toward Stackhouse? And I don't mean the negative views of his coaching acumen. A guy loses games, it's totally fair game to question and critique strategy and tactics. I get that and have no problem with it. What I mean is mor...